Tuesday 30 July 2013

I'm back


After a long blogging hiatus where I was busy with exams, travelling, and more, I'm finally back to blogging! I will post some food posts from my travels around South America and Europe in due course. After months of semi-primal eating, and bad sleeping habits, I'm finally getting back to living in a way to optimize health. So I'm slowly scaling back bedtime to around 10:30pm and focusing more on organic meat and veg with reduced carbs instead of tons of rice and other grains. I've also begun experimenting with bulletproof coffee , which I am still in the early days of so will expand on that later! 
For now, enjoy this simple lamb chop recipe. All I did was make a spice mix of 1T turmeric, 1T cumin, 1t chilli powder, salt and pepper and rubbed it into some lamb chops and cooked in some coconut oil till rare.

Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment